Saturday, February 24, 2007

Italian Horror Video Metal Mixed Dario Argento& Lucio Fulci

Have you seen this Italian Horror Video. I found it a long long time, but I think maybe someone did not see this,..Aaarrgghh!!!, I'm die hard fan of Iron Maiden and how do you feel when you saw Horror movie mixed with Iron Maiden's song,.Awesome!!!,huh???!!!??? This song called Transylvania written by Steve Harris on Iron Maiden album. (I'm not sure,but I think they released this album about 1980.)

O.K. about the scenes in this video taken from the Cult Movies by two cult directors 'Dario Argento' and 'Lucio Fulci'.

Various Italian horror film clips mixed with an Iron Maiden soundtrack. Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci remix video. Edited by Johnny Terris.
taken from YouTobe.com

Hey, you guys..let's guess, where did a Music Video 's Editor get all these clips from???

No comments: